18 March, 2010

MAN POINTS

To think that I spent the better part of one of the most entertaining nights in Richmond with nine other guys without bringing out the camera until 12am when the acrylic paint made a much awaited return (despite the fact that St Patrick's day had just concluded - a minor detail).
What was I thinking?

This post is missing the vast majority of events that occurred last night, including a third storey balcony lolly spitting contest, an epic game of spoons, a melted butter and $3 white wine death concoction (Death Concoction: 1, Hamish: 0), pizza, a highly competitive snake 2 tournament, city lights with an accompaniment of acoustic guitar and an intense season of indoor downball (I'm not going to pretend to possess any skill when it comes to that game).

Went to bed at 4:30am and woke up at 6:00am.
Delirium set it today, and I eventually crashed and burned. It was worth every moment.

The Mighty Boosh Escapee.
Photobucket

The Feminine Touch
Photobucket

The Watermellon (complete with teeth and sunnies)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"I want to go sit outside a school and see how long it takes to get arrested"

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Generally speaking, guys are more fun.
That's just the way it is.

2 comments:

  1. I have a sneaking suspicion that I've said something very similar to that second last line to you before. Some quality shots in here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure I've said that to YOU before in a semi-tipsy state in a tank in Torquay, but you all laughed at me because you thought it was the alcohol talking. I stand by what I said.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Followers