04 March, 2010

I WISH I WERE PROLIFIC.

I created this series during down-time in Richmond, while I was busy failing my one main aim - to produce a decent amount of artwork of a respectable quality.

The entire series, entitled 'I Wish I Were Prolific' is displayed below.
I could explain all the jokes but then it wouldn't be as funny.

'Does This Count?'
Sarah McConnell
2010
Acrylic paint on canvas board
(Yes it did serve as a palette at one point in its life...)
Photobucket

'PAINT!!!'
Sarah McConnell
2010
Stage paint (acrylic) on canvas board
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I've visited this post a few times and each time I wonder why I haven't commented it yet, make a mental note to do so, and then get distracted, usually by items in my pantry. Anyway. Both of these are cool. I love the first one. Such a great concept. Do more like it! Please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Followers