01 March, 2011

THE BREAKFAST CLUB.

Perhaps on a lighter note...

Every Friday morning at 6:50am my brother and I jump on a train to go to the chiropractor with Father Bear before heading to the Galleon cafe in StKilda for breakfast. While I'm waiting for my scrambled tofu and enoki mushrooms, I have just enough time to scribble a blind contour drawing of the other two members of our breakfast party, often with a conversation fragment or two thrown in for good measure.

To anyone who hasn't ever seen brother Tom and father Glynn, this is EXACTLY what they look like. Don't be fooled by the floating lines, open shapes and overall grotesque appearance - I'm giving Da Vinci a run for his money.
I swear.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers