29 March, 2011

DEAR DAD

Dear Dad, Thank you for reminding me tonight. You're absolutely right, it has been quite a while since I last posted something on my blog. It's not that I had forgotten, I just have way too much on my plate at the moment and I've neglected it. I love the fact that you still look at my blog even though we live in the same house, and I love the feedback you give me on what I've written or posted. To be honest, I think the conversations we have are far more interesting and expansive than what little insight I give here, but I thoroughly enjoy your interest all the same. Let me show you what I put up in the group tutorial that I was so down about on the weekend: 26 REJECTED SELF-PORTRAITS Photobucket Here's some of the scrunched up ones. Photobucket And here's some of the originals, post destruction/improvement. Photobucket Thanks for the memo, Dad. Hope you enjoyed the update! Love Sarah xox

5 comments:

  1. AND MIDDLE MIDDLEEEEEEE!!!!






    yeah boy rockin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks (feeling expansive...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :)
    (good one Dad)

    And yeah top middle got scrunched. Middle middle was actually the one I rejected from the rejections - too much a beautification, didn't want to allude to narcissism too much. Hate that shit. :P

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Followers