20 December, 2009

SAMPLE SIZE

The final destination was Devonport. I took sooooo many photos, most of which were quite similar. These are a few of the better ones, but as you can probably imagine, there really wasn't much variation between them all.

Ultimate frisbee.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Then I decided that legs were more interesting...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Natasha was lying on the grass reading her book, and I was lying about 20 metres away with my camera. Then Trussell decided to get in on the photo. In about 30 seconds flat, the scene had turned into a mass group photo of everyone mimicing Natasha's original pose.

I love these photos.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers