29 December, 2009

I LOVE CHRISTMAS.

I LOVE CHRISTMAS. The whole thing is incredibly entertaining. Humans are such strange creatures. It’s hilarious. One must take the opportunity to open the singing Christmas bag 20 times too many just to remind everyone that ‘tis the season to be jolly.

This year my brother and I even got a token present from my… great Aunt I think she is, Nancy. Brother Tom got $10. A wonderful, universally enjoyed gift. I, on the other hand, got this decorative COAT HANGER. And it’s this lovely shade of rose pink. It’s puffy. It’s got little flowers on it. And a pretty bow on top just to finish off the whole design beautifully. All I can say is that it was a good thing I opened it after Nancy left, because my parents and brother were beside themselves in hysterics.

Photobucket

I appreciate the thought, Nancy, but I’m really sorry – this decorative coat hanger is as close to the antithesis of who I am as any gift could be. It will make a most excellent re-gifted joke present. Many thanks. I’ll see you next Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers