01 December, 2009

FOR FELLOWSHIP

Dear Antonia,
One blog, as requested.


MORE:
You may suppose I have objections. All you know is that I will not swear to it. From sheer delight to give you trouble it might be. ...For refusing to swear my goods are forfeit and I am condemned to life imprisonment. But if you were right in supposing I had reasons for refusing and right again in supposing my reasons to be treasonable, the law would let you cut my head off.

NORFOLK:
Oh yes.

CROMWELL:
Oh, well done, Sir Thomas. I've been trying to make that clear to His Grace for some time.

NORFOLK: Damn it, Thomas, look at those names... you know those men! Can't you do what I did, and come with us, for fellowship?

MORE: And when we stand before God, and you are sent to heaven for doing according to your conscience, and I am damned for not doing according to mine,
will you come with me,
for fellowship?

1 comment:

  1. !!!!!!!!!!!

    tip: if you are going to be posting photos, then change the template to the last one on option (in the section LAYOUT) and that way they can be much bigger.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Followers