04 May, 2010

THEN AGAIN...

Just sending Jana some photos of 'my artwork' from last year for an article she's writing and I'm thinking "Hey... some of this stuff isn't as bad as I remembered it to be."

Maybe I'm looking for too much this year. Maybe I'm trying too hard. Maybe my expectations are too high. Maybe I should sit down, shut up, and draw.

My art at present may as well be dead on the side of the road anyway.

Photobucket (Ballpoint pen and fixative)

Photobucket
(Charcoal)

Photobucket (Ink and charcoal)

Photobucket
(Charcoal)

2 comments:

  1. You drew all these? When you're a rich and famous artist, as all you indy kids want to be, invite me to your parties. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooah the first one is awesome! And the blue stain on the third. Nice one, Sydney, your furniture is great.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Followers