22 February, 2010

MUNDI MUNDI PLAINS

Ok, I know it's going to be a bit distressing for some of my followers, but the posts are yet again out of order.

The day we reached Broken Hill, (yes, you'll have to transport yourself back a week or so ago to road trippin' times) Father Bear and I made a point of driving just a little further to the Mundi Mundi Plains (you might recognise this area from Mad Max, or Australian artist, Shaun Gladwell's Maddest Maximus series, or a number of other films and advertisements) to watch the sunset.

Unfortunately, we were not the only ones at the lookout, however they proved to be interesting photography subjects. I was trying to be subtle, but I think they might have noticed I was focusing on them with my compensation stalker lens. Not to worry.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my favourite photo I've taken in a long time. Think I'll paint it.

Photobucket


Aero-shark (much like the infamous aqua-sloth).

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Rate the photos almost as much as the aqua sloth reference.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Followers