29 January, 2011

YEP, I'M BACK.

Got some serious blogging to catch up on!
I got a new camera for Christmas. Pentax k-7. Shits all over my old (broken) camera, and then some.

"I'm", "I", "I". Blogs are incredibly self-indulgent, aren't they? Haha! Funny to think some people might actually give a crap about what I'm doing and thinking. I'm not about to get my hopes up.
NOT TO WORRY. I'M HAVING FUN, AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS, RIGHT??
Right.
I'm glad we're in agreeance - me, myself and I.

SO! First things last. Here's the most recent, then I'll go back and catch up on the backlog of stuff that's been left behind these past couple of months.

Spent a week in Coronet Bay with friends, and these shots are from a trip to Woolamai beach, about a 30 minute drive from where we were staying (even though there was a beach literally at our back door). New camera, of course.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers