05 October, 2010

WALKIN' ON SUNSHINE

I felt compelled to upload a few photos after reading updates on three of my friends' blogs that made reference to the pleasant change of weather in the past week or so.
A pleasant change in general, really.

Last Friday it reached 21 degrees. Walked dogs at 6:00am. Chiro at 7:45. Breakfast with Father Bear and Brother Tom in St Kilda at 8:15. Tram to uni at 9:00.

Photobucket

Decided it was time for a picnic. Andre came to uni for the first time since he obliterated his arm snowboarding and we hadn't had a real picnic since we hit winter.

Jarrod constructed an extendo-straw especially.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You know we're entering Summer when the photos don't require editing.
Such a nice day.

Anyway, I'll throw some more posts up on the weekend I think. I should really be working on things to show at group tute tomorrow.

Bis bald!

1 comment:

Labels

Followers