12 January, 2010

I'LL KEEP YOU POST-ITED.

I started drawing hourly comics again at 9am on 1/1/10. The idea is to draw one comic square to describe something that happened during the hour, every waking hour. This was something that I kept up for a few months last year, but I was way too busy nearing assessment and had to stop.

Credit goes to Tom Craine for telling me the idea - it's something people do on one select day and then upload to an online forum, but I turned it into more of a diary thing and kept it up instead.

So these are some of the better ones I've done this year. Overall the quality of the content this year is much lower than that of last year. I'm hoping it's just a stage and that they'll get better. Sorry.

January 1
Picnic with Lucy, Jenni and Natasha at the botanical gardens.

Photobucket

Photobucket

January 2
Comic shopping with Mr Craine.

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

January 3
Brunswick street with Natasha, Jenni and Ellie.

Photobucket



Photobucket

January 3/4
Movie night at Liv's.


Photobucket

Photobucket

January 5
The Hawthorn.

Photobucket

January 6
I will do art tonight.


Photobucket


January 7
StKilda night market with Jennifer.

Photobucket

January 7/8
Sarah time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

January 9
BBQ at Nicksan's.

Photobucket

Photobucket

January 10
Picnic with drawers at Fitzroy gardens.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sif no one has commented on these! Very nice. Excellent, even. I especially enjoy the 'TEETH. PYJAMAS. BED.' one for two reaons:
    1. You corrected your spelling of 'pyjamas' and
    2. I have a seriously strange habit of balancing my pyjama pants on my head before bed each night. Wow. When I put it in writing it seems even stranger.
    Keep going keep going keep going I know it must be hard without my hilarities to inspire you but I will be back sooooooon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I appreciate the comment :) I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO SEE HOW I CHANGED THE SPELLING OF 'PYJAMAS' - I almost gave up and started again, then I almost fixed it in photoshop, then I went with the honesty policy - I can't spell and I'm willing to admit to it.
    It is really hard to keep going on these - they aren't getting any better which is irritating. I will be requiring your presence in said hourlies in the near future for entertainment's sake.
    Min-yee has had an excellent idea for a reunion.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Followers