24 July, 2011

HOLIDAY SHIRT

Today was my last day of holidays before I enter my final semester at the VCA.

I've found that there is less and less difference between holiday time and uni time. That's not to say that uni is a walk in the park and a picnic, it's more that I've found these holidays to be just as busy, and that I'm chosing to spend my time in a similar way to the time I have during the semester. I guess that just means that what I want to do and what I need to do are to an extent interlinked, and that a 'holiday' is more a frame of mind than anything else.
So from here on I'll be holidaying indefinitely, with a holiday shirt to match.

Cheers to that!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers